Few days back there was news about leaked Android 4.0.4 ROM for Nexus S 4G, though most of the android users looking ahead for Verizon Galaxy Nexus release and this news will definitely excite them. The news is coming out from XDA-forum that Android 4.0.4 for CDMA Galaxy Nexus is leaked. The leaked android 4.0.4 is the unofficial version and can only be installed if you have unlocked bootloader.
Here is the unofficial changelog for Android 4.0.4,
1. Noticeably Faster and comes with Android OS bug fixed (in battery stats)
2. 3G/4G switching MUCH better and improved signal strength
3. New power menu
4. Browser performance noticeably improved
5. Updated News & Weather app UI
6. and lot of bug fixes.
If you have unlocked bootloader and want to install Android 4.0.4 on your Galaxy Nexus then follow below steps.
How to Install Android 4.0.4 on Verizon Galaxy Nexus
2. Download Android 4.0.4 for Verizon Galaxy Nexus and rename it to update.zip
3. Put your phone into fastboot mode
4. Open the toolkit and choose the option to “Boot into Clockwork Mod without permanently flashing it”
5. Once in CWM, choose install from SD card
6. Select install “update.zip” if you renamed it to that. Otherwise, choose the option to choose the file.
That’s it now enjoy Andorid 4.0.4 on your Verizon Galaxy Nexus
Verizon Galaxy Nexus on Android 4.0.4