When it comes to printer or all in one series printers it can be easily connected or accessed from any machine of that network but connecting scanner can be tedious task. If you are novice computer user and looking for easy solution to allow all the computers of same network to use one scanner then here is CloudScan a handy utility for you.
CloudScan allows you to scan your documents, pictures or photos and save them various file formats such as PDF or TIFF. The most interesting part of CloudScan is it doesn’t require any download or installation. You can do the scanning work right from your favorite browser (Firefox, chrome or Internet explorer).
You can use CloudScan on single PC for quick scanning work or If you have more than one PC (home or office network) then by just installing SharedScanner component to one PC and you can use scanner from almost any other computer without installation. Just usual browser is required.
Features of CloudScan
1. Scan documents, pictures, photos
2. Work with any Twain compatible scanner (more than 1600 are available on market)
3. Scan inside web browser (IE, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome)
4. No driver or other installation required on every computer (one on installation for SharedScanner component)
5. Very easy to use. One click to scan, one more to save a PDF.
Users can set the ip address of PC having scanner connected to it.