Google Chrome Buzz has almost bitten me and i can’t stop myself from posting Google Chrome Related Stuff. Many news are floating arond BlogoSphere with some of them are very interesting like Seven hidden pages of google Chrome Browser.
Mean while experimenting with Google Chrome I just got stuck at finding Google Chrome shortcuts list, which seems to be not available any where. I can’t live without Shortcuts, so I myself started finding Google Chrome Shortcuts.
It took me around one hour to get some useful shortcuts list which I am posting here,
Google Chrome Browser Shortcut List
1) F3 & CTRL+F Search on Page
2) F5 Reload
3) CTRL+D bookmark
4) CTRL+W close Google Chrome Window
5) CTRL+E enter search query at address bar
6) CTRL+R Refresh
7) CTRL+T New Tab
8 ) CTRL+U view source
9) CTRL+O Open Web Page
10) CTRL+H History
11) CTRL+J Download File History
12) CTRL+B Show/Hide Bookmark Toolbar
13) CTRL+N new Google Chrome window
14) CTRL +/- increase decrease Fonts
15) CTRL+P Print
16) ALT+D Select Address bar
17) ALT+leftArrow/RightArrow Go Backword/Forword
18) ALT+` Java Debugger
19) CTRL+TAB or CTRL+PGUP/PGDW switch between Tabs
20) CTRL+SHIFT+N Private Browsing (New incognito window)
21) SHIFT+ECS Chrome Task Manager
Above shortcuts list is still incomplete. If you are aware of any Google Chrome Shortcuts and it’s not included in above list them please post it in below comment.
So start using above Shortcuts to increase productivity with Google Chrome Browser.