Adobe Photoshop is one of the must have software for graphics designers and web developers. Over the years, Adobe has refined Photoshop to such a level that it has become very difficult for newbies to get started with Photoshop without any learning resources. With the fast cycle of product release in last five years, Adobe has released four major versions of Photoshop, and with every new release of Photoshop, it comes with tons of new features hard for even experts to keep up.
That’s where Photoshop books come to rescue us. You no longer required to spend money and buy paper books. You can simply use Google and browse the online tutorials or videos or use below links and download Photoshop e-books/PDF to read it at your convenience
Legally Free Photoshop Ebooks and PDF Files for Beginners
1. An Idiot’s Guide to Photoshop – A PDF file containing useful Photoshop editing examples with illustrates from MakeUseOf.com. The book has been designed for the first time Photoshop users and covers right from the very bottom.
2. Photoshop CS5 for Dummies (PDF Ebook) – One of the most comprehensive yet freely available ebook for those who wish to start learning Photoshop CS5. The book starts with fundamentals and takes you through various Photoshop sections in minibook form. The entire book is collections of 9 different mini books into one. A physical copy this book, which has more than 700 pages, costs around $39.99, but you can get this ebook samples for absolutely free.
3. CS5 on Demand – Que Publishing has published many professional books on Photoshop, dreamviewer, illustrator, InDesign which has ratings of 4+ stars on Amazon. In order to help Photoshop beginners, they have made this eBook on Photoshop CS5 available for download. 172 pages of this ebook take its reader through various Photoshop tools and basics with easy to understand illustrations.
Ebooks available on Scribd.com – Scribd is an online service where you can upload PDF, word and other documents and make is available for public read. It is also very good place to find expensive books on Photoshop for free. Though you won’t be able to download, but you can read it online any time. Here is the collection of important Photoshop books available on Scribd.com
4. Photoshop CS6: The missing Manual : A book published by O’Reilly Media sold at $29.99 on Amazon is the most comprehensive book on latest Adobe Photoshop Creative Suite 6. As the book name suggests, it is an exhaustive manual for those who want to jump start Photoshop CS 6, but don’t want to get overwhelmed with all its hundreds of news features. The book makes Photoshop learning breeze with its friendly and non-technical jargon.
5. Adobe® Photoshop® CS6 on Demand – Yet another book from Que Publishing, Photoshop CS6 on Demand provides an answers in a visual step-by-step format. It shows you exactly what to do through lots of full color illustrations and easy-to-follow instructions. 600 pages of this paperbook are available for purchase at $24.83 on Amazon , but you can read this book any time online for free. Just follow below scribed link.
There are so many other PDF books available on Photoshop at Scribd.com that it is hard to list all those books, you can simply use Scribd search and get the list of all the Photoshop e-books available at Scribd.com.
If you are aware of any Photoshop e-Books which are available for free download, then do share with us here is the comment section.