If you have rooted Google android phone then here is very useful tool Droid Explorer to manage Google Android phone on Windows. Droid Explorer is compatible with cyanogen’s ROM but it should work on other rooted devices that have busybox installed.
With droid Explorer you can also apply update files, Reboot device in to recovery mode, Take a Screen Shot, browse phone files and simple drop and drag to copy files locally.
Features of Droid Explorer
1. Multiple Device Support, Copy and auto-apply update.zip, Copy local files to device
2. Auto detection of connected/disconnected device
3. APK file icon and extended information, Device command shell window
4. Reboot device, Reboot device in to recovery mode, Flash Recovery Image
5. Open files for viewing / execution locally with the default file type executable, Drag & Drop file copy from Explorer
6. Package Manager (Install & Uninstall), No need to mount SD card to access files from computer
7. Access files in other directories besides SD card
8. Display open with dialog to specify what to open a file with
9. Right click APK and Install /Uninstall, Delete files from device
10. Take a Screen Shot, Plugins can register as a component to open files, Open from within Computer
Droid Explorer in Action
Download Droid Explorer to Manage Google Android Phone on Windows.