Google Chrome is slowly evolving with every new version of Chrome has some new features, enhancements and bug fixes. The initial release of Google Chrome was for only Windows but today Google Chrome is available for Windows, Mac & Linux.
Google Chrome has also got Extension supports and we have already reviewed couple of good extensions. Today Google Chrome 3.0.192.x has been released to the Dev channel for Windows, Linux and Mac and it has some notable changes New Tab page.
Highlights in Google Chrome 3.0.192.x
1. (Mac) Enabled support for the Mac OS X spellchecking service.
2. (Mac) First cut at popup blocking for Mac.
3. (Linux) Accelerator keys like ctl-C for copy should work again.
4. (Linux) Initial support of complex text (e.g. Arabic). Bug reports welcome.
5. (Linux) Initial GTK theme support.
6. (Linux) IME support.
7. (Extensions) Breaking API Change: page_actions.icon renamed to
page_action.icons and changed from a single string to an array of
9. (All) Added support for exporting/ importing bookmarklet bookmarks, thanks to Thiago.
10. (All) Fixed Acid3 Test 48: LINKTEST
Screenshot of Google Chrome 18.104.22.168