Old portable music player and mobile phones have very less inbuilt memory due to this most of the users want reduced mp3 file size so that they can store more mp3 songs. Those users who have big collection of mp3 songs may want to reduce mp3 file size to save disk space.
You can reduce mp3 file size by just changing bitrate. With slight change in bitrate there won’t be any significant impact on mp3 quality but you can reduce mp3 file size significantly. Here is freeware tool MP3 Quality Modifier which lets you to instantly change mp3 bitrate.
Features of MP3 Quality Modifier
1. Change mp3 quality with just a few clicks
2. Really easy and intuitive interface
4. Retain all ID3 tags with ease
5. Advanced options: detailed bitrate settings, sample frequency etc.
6. Quality comparison: compare created files with original ones
7. Portable: extremely small, just one executable, no installation
MP3 Quality Modifier