Comex jailbreakMe 3.0 was the first jailbreak for iPad 2. JailbreakMe 3.0 is the untethered userland jailbreak for iPhone 4 (GSM & CDMA ), 3GS, iPod Touch 4G, 3G & iPad 1 & 2 and supports iOS 4.3 to 4.3.3 and it is very easy to use and quickly jailbreaks iOS devices.
Unfortunately the bug in JailbreakMe 3.0 could cause Verizon iPhone 4 (CDMA) to get stuck at the Apple logo and be unable to boot. If you are in this situation here are fix suggested by Comex.
Fix Verizon CDMA iPhone 4 Stuck on Apple Logo or Unable to Boot
1. Hold down the home and power buttons until you see “Connect to iTunes”, then use iTunes to restore to the latest firmware. This will lose data stored on the phone.
2. Apply a quasi-experimental fix using redsn0w. Download:
4. IPSW for your firmware version, if you don’t have it:
5. Now start Redsn0w 0.9.6rc19 & browser & select verizon iPhone 4 IPSW file downloaded in step 4
6. Click on next and let Redsn0w 0.9.6rc19 prepare for jailbreak data, once done click on next button
7. On Redsn0w 0.9.6rc19 options screen choose “Install custom bundle”, and browse & select the fix bundle.
8. Then follow the directions & complete re-jailbreak profess If it works correctly, after installation your Verizon iPhone 4 will boot normally.