Early today Samfirmware reported about Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread for Samsung Galaxy Tab is rolling out for Italy users and update is available via Smasumg Kies software the reports are confirmed by multiple users at XDA forum as well and the good news the Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread firmware for Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 is available for download thanks to Samfirmware.
Here are the complete details on Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread firmware
The firmware version of KIES is : P1000XXJPZ.
Firmware Version: 2.3.3
Versione banda base : P1000XXJPZ Base-band version: P1000XXJPZ
Versione Kernel : 126.96.36.199 – [email protected] #2
Kernel Version: 188.8.131.52 – if infra-SEP-52 @ # 2
Numero build : GINGERBREAD.XXJQ1
Build Number: GINGERBREAD.XXJQ1
You can manually flash android 2.3.3 on Galaxy Tab with the help of ODIN utility. Here is step by step guide on how to install android 2.3.3 on Galaxy Tab P1000.
How to Update Samsun Galaxy Tab to Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread
– Download gt-p1000_mr_PIT.zip and extract zip file content
– Download dbdata.zip and extract zip file contents
– Flash the firmware tar as PDA, repartition enabled, use the attached PIT
– After flash immediately boot into download mode again
– Flash dbdata.tar as PDA (NO repartition)
– After flash immediately boot into recovery mode
– Wipe cache
– Wipe data / factory reset
That’s it , Now enjoy your Samsung Galaxy Tab Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread.