Windows 7 has started getting attention from the users after Microsoft announcement about windows 7 at PDC 2008 event. Followed by leaked version of Windows 7 Pre Beta 6801 torrents has swamped windows 7 download. However once you install windows 7 you will come across several new things for example Activation or product key for windows 7 as well as Several Locked features including new Taskbar.
Primary reason of keeping New Aero Shake Taskbar in windows 7 is, it is still incomplete and not fully stable. However we have the way to enable or say unlock this new Taskbar of windows 7 discovered by WithinWindow.
Steps to Unlock / Enable New Aero Shake Taskbar in Windows 7
1. Download a copy of the Taskbar Unlock Tool for 32Bit or 64Bit and drop it in your Windows directory
2. Execute the following commands as an Administrator in Command Prompt
3. takeown /f %windir%\explorer.exe
4. cacls %windir%\explorer.exe /E /G MyUserName:F (replacing MyUserName with your username)
5. taskkill /im explorer.exe /f
6. cd %windir%
7. start unlockProtectedFeatures.exe
Screenshot of New Aero Shake Taskbar in Windows 7
Now just re-launch the shell by clicking the Launch button to enjoy New Taskbar.
Please keep in mind that unlocking New Taskbar of windows 7 might not be suggested as it is still broken feature & you may face bugs and problems when using Aero Peek and Jumplists.