We have already covered number of tools which allows you to change Windows 7 Logon Screen. However these tools don’t provide any option to change Windows 7 boot animation displayed before logon screen. Here is simple tool Boot BMP Changer with which you can easily change Windows 7 Logon animation & replace with your own static image file.
The Boot BMP Changer application uses two flags that you can add to your boot.ini file to change the Windows loading animation to a static bitmap file.
The program can be set to run at start up, and copies a different bitmap to your WINDOWS directory, so that every time you reboot your computer, a different loading screen will be displayed. The bitmaps that can be used must be 640 x 480 pixels and 16 colors only.
Features of Boot BMP Changer
1. Easy to use graphic interface.
2. Audit function checks the bitmaps in the program directory and adds any valid files to the list to be used by the program. Files that are the wrong size or colour depth are reported.
3. Change the current image by scrolling through the currently avaliable images.
4. Run the program silently on on start up.
5. Optional display a message when the screen is changed.
Boot BMP Changer
Boot BMP Changer supports Windows XP, Vista & Windows 7.