In past we have covered i-FunBox iPhone File browser which is an alternative to apple iTunes for managing files and media on your iPhone. Today we have got yet another iPhone browser, iPhone explorer that allows you to easily browse the files and folders on your iPhone as if it were a normal USB flash drive or pen drive.
You can use the very easy add or remove files with just drag-and-drop on iPhone. iPhone Explorer is available for Mac as well as Windows.
Features of iPhone Explorer
1. 100% Drag-and-drop interface for easily copying files to and from your iPhone
2. Create, delete and rename files and folders on your iPhone or iPod Touch
2. Works with all iPhones and iPod Touches including the iPhone 3G and iPod Touch 2G
3. Allows you to use your iPhone as a flash drive / pen drive or put your iPhone into disk mode
4. If you jailbreak your iPhone you can access the real root of your iPhone and recover your address book, SMS, e-mails and more.