Posted in , | 11 Responses
Sandip Dedhia

Sandip Dedhia

Sandip Dedhia is the founder of Blogsdna.com, he loves to write on technology, gadgets & web services. At Blogsdna you can read his Windows tutorials, free and useful software related articles. He is on twitter too @sandipnd View author profile

  • Tharon

    Hi. I got an error when trying to enable the telnet client.
    “An error has occured. Not all of the features were successfully changed”
    Is this because the UAC is disabled or why?

  • Tharon

    I tried enabling UAC but did not help.
    Then i ran sfc /scannow in an elevated command prompt. It found errors and successfully repaired them. Rebooted and it worked like a charm.

    Last night I used Orbit30′s tool to activate Windows 7 build 7600 16385. Now after restarting the activation of the OS was removed. So i suspect thet the tool from Orbit30 made some changes that prevented the telnet-client to be installed/enabled.

  • CJ

    I had the same exact problem, followed Tharon’s advise and it solved my problem as well. Thank you for the tip!

  • http://teamnirvana.com/blog Suneel

    UAC is throwing all the problems for me when I am trying this.

    Will check for updates a little later.

  • Hfghfghf

    thanks a lot………………..

  • Guset

    Thanks a lot

  • Komputerkyle

    thank you so much, i had to reconfigure a catalyst 2900 SERIES XL for my friends this evening, and my XP pro raid is failing, **fail**

  • Anand Srivastav

    Thanks Bro. It was really helpful.

  • Don

    cool.. its helpful.. thanks.

  • siraj

    thankssssss

  • asif

    thanks