As more and more devices supporting Bluetooth it’s possible for us to connect these devices with your computer to Transfer, Copy or Backup files. We have several free Bluetooth manager for windows operating system to simplify task of connecting devices, however Linux users unfortunate in this case.
Here is one good Free Bluetooth manager, Blueman for Ubuntu Linux. Blueman is a GTK+ Bluetooth Manager which is designed to provide simple, yet effective means for controlling BlueZ API and simplifying bluetooth tasks such as,
1. Connecting to 3G/EDGE/GPRS via dial-up
2. Connecting to/Creating bluetooth networks
3. Connecting to input devices
4. Connecting to audio devices
5. Sending/Receiving/Browsing files via OBEX
Screenshots of Blueman 1.0 GTK+ Bluetooth Manager For Ubuntu Linux
Blueman also integrates with Network Manager 0.7, so any Dialup/Network connections will be made available (via HAL) to Network Manager.