Swype is the one of the most popular keyboard for Android & Windows OS based smartphones as it provides a faster and easier way to input text on touch screen devices. Swype allows users to enter words by sliding a finger or stylus from letter to letter, lifting only between words. It uses error-correcting algorithms and a language model to guess the intended word. It also includes a tapping predictive text system in the same interface.
Unfortunately due to restrictive nature of Apple it not possible to have Swype of iOS device, well that doesn’t mean there is no way out. Here is the good news Swype has been ported to iOS device thanks to @WyndWarrior.
Swype of iOS is still in beta mode and only available on jailbroken iOS devices. There are few limitations of Swype of iOS such as it doesn’t not work in AppStore applications or Cydia (only in stock iOS currently) & No blue line to indicate where you are swiping
How to Install Swype on iOS Device
1. Start Cydia and navigate manage tap
2. Tap on sources and click on edit then add button
3. Now add following repo URL wynd.x10.mx/repo and click on add sources
4. Now Click on Wynd Repo from sources or search for “Swype”
5. Tap on Install & then confirm button to install Swype for iOS
That’s it now enjoy Swyping on your jailbroken iOS device.