We have just published how to jailbreak iOS 4.3.3 with Redsn0w 0.9.6rc 15 guide amd now here is guide to jailbreak 4.3.3 iOS with PwnageTool 4.3.3. If you rely on carrier unlock then you must use PwnageTool 4.3.3 to preserve baseband to unlock with Ultrasn0w, if you are ultrasn0w supported baseband.
The advantage of using PwnageTool 4.3.3 over Redsn0w 0.9.6rc15 is that you can preserve baseband. At any cost don’t update to iOS 4.3.3 with iTunes or attempt to jailbreak with Redsn0w on iOS 4.3.3 if you need unlock. Follow our guide on how to Jailbreak iOS 4.3.3 with PwnageTool & unlock with Ultrasn0w.
How to Jailbreak iOS 4.3.3 Untethered With PwnageTool 4.3.3
3. Start PwnageTool 4.3.3 and Select iDevice from the list
4. Select expert mode and click on blue arrow.
5. Now browse & Select iOS 4.3.3 IPSW file & PwnageTool 4.3.3 verify IPSW
6. At this stage a set of options will be displayed, click on General to change options.
7. Select Build option & click on blue arrow to start custom iOS 4.3.3 firmware building process
8. At this stage PwnageTool 4.3.3 will ask you location to save iOS 4.3.3 custom IPSW file. Click on save button to proceed for building custom firmware for iOS 4.3.3.
9. Connect idevice to USB when PwnageTool 4.3.3 prompts you.
10. Follow on screen Instructions to put Idevice in DFU mode
Press Power & home button togather for 10 seconds . Now release power button continue holding home button for 15 seconds.
11. Pwnagetool will let you know once your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad is in DFU mode.
12. Now start iTunes & select device from the list.
13. Now press Option key and click on restore button to browse and select custom iOS 4.3.3 created using PwnageTool 4.3.3
14. Now site back and relax while iTunes performs restore process, your iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad will reboot once iTunes completes the restoring firmware.
That’s it, if you have followed above steps carefully then you should have jailbroken iOS 4.3.3 on iPhone 4, 3GS, iPod Touch 3G/4G & iPad.