Apple has released iOS 4.3.3 today and it mainly comes with fix for location tracking bug and good thing is Apple has not fixed ion1c’s untether exploit which was used to untethered jailbreak iOS 4.3.1 & 4.3.2. Comex has just confirmed that iOS 4.3.3 is still vulnerable to ion1c’s untether exploit. However in order to untethered jailbreak iOS 4.3.3 we have wait until ion1c ports its untether exploit on iOS 4.3.3
But you can still jailbreak iOS 4.3.3 on iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad only that it will be tethered jailbreak. Till that time If you can work with tethered jailbreak then here is complete step by step guide on how to tethered jailbreak 4.3.3 on Windows & Mac.
Please keep in mind at any cost don’t update to iOS 4.3.3 If you reply on carrier update must wait for PwnageTool & Sn0wbreeze.
How to Jailbreak iOS 4.3.3 on iPhone 4, 3GS, iPod Touch & iPad
2. Update iDevice to iOS 4.3.3 using iTunes
4. Start Redsn0w 0.9.6rc14 & click on Browse button and select iOS 4.3.2 firmware (note its iOS 4.3.2 and not iOS 4.3.3)
5. Let Redsn0w 0.9.6rc14 verify IPSW file
6. Once Redsn0w complete IPSW verification process, Click on next and let Redsn0w prepare for jailbreak data.
7. Once Redsn0w 0.9.6rc14 completes preparing jailbreak data, a screen with set of options will be provided.
8. Make sure to check Install Cydia options
9. At this stage Redsn0w will ask you to turn off and connect iDevice to Pc & Mac.
10. Now follow on screen instructions put your idevice in DFU mode
1. Hold “Power” button and then while holding the “Power” button, you will now have to hold “Home” button too for about 10 seconds.
2. Now after few seconds release “Power” button but keep holding “Home” button until installation begins (about 30 seconds).
11. Now just wait until Redsn0w 0.9.6rc14 completes the rest of the process. Once done, your iPhone 4 & iPhone 3GS will restart automatically.
That’s it, if you have followed above instructions properly you will have tethered jailbroken iOS 4.3.3 on iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 4G, 3G & iPad 1.
In order to tethered boot use Redsn0w 0.9.6rc14 tetherboot only option with iOS 4.3.2 IPSW file.