Few days back we had published guide on how to download & manually update Android 2.3.4 on Nexus S for those who can’t wait for OTA update. For Nexus S owners Android 2.3.4 got voice & video chat. Unfortunately for Nexus One Android 2.3.4 has only bug fixes and no video chat because of lack of front facing camera.
Well the good news is Android 2.3.4 is started rolling out for Google nexus one and if you can’t wait for update message to flash on your screen then here is way to get Android 2.3.4 for Nexus One now.
Download Android 2.3.4 for Nexus One
How to Manually Update Nexus One to Android 2.3.4
1. Grab the Android 2.3.4 update .zip file
2. Rename it to update.zip
3. Copy it to the root of your micro-sd card
4. Boot your device in recovery mode by holding the trackball and pressing once on the power button
5. Select Bootloader and then select Recovery
6. Let the device reboot (wide display an exclamation point) and then press the volume up and power button at the same time
7. Finally select “Apply sdcard:update.zip” with the trackball.
That’s it now enjoy your Nexus One with Android 2.3.4 gingerbread. You may have to soft reset a couple of times after this.