XDA Member v XenOn v has released one of the most important application, specially designed for business professionals called the Free PowerPoint OpenOffice Remote, an app developed to work for Android OS to remote control PowerPoint and OpenOffice presentations.
The app is simple to set up and works perfectly on any Android device giving you the access to control your presentation while you move around the floor. From now onwards you don’t need to buy a separate device in order to control your presentation or move towards your PC each time you need to progress.
How To Setup Free PowerPoint OpenOffice Remote App:
On your smartphone
1. Download this app from the market for free.
a. Start the flight mode to avoid incoming calls or messages.
2. Start the app.
a. Set the port.
3. Check your network connection (Wi-Fi is recommended).
On your PC
4. Download the program for the PC from my homepage for free.
5. Start it with JAVA.
6. Insert the IP-Address of your smartphone (usually the internal).
a. Insert the port of your smartphone.
7. Open your presentation with the program (or insert the number of pages manually).
a. Switch to the optional tab and configure the time gaps and the port.
b. Choose the screen with “Change Screen”.
8. Hit “Connect” to connect PC and smartphone (you can see the result in the log).
9. If it not happened automatically, open your presentation and bring it into the foreground (you do not need to start the presentation).
On your smartphone
10. a. De- or activate the status bar while the presentation is running.
b. Choose your preferred wake lock.
c. Choose your preferred font size for the notes.
11. Start the presentation.
12. Wait while the presentation gets initialized.
13. Hold your presentation.
Free PowerPoint OpenOffice Remote Features:
1. presentation preview on your phone
2. notes supported
3. easy to setup
4. no installation on your PC required
5. excellent documentation
6. supports all screen sizes