iOS 4.1 was released about a week ago and till today there isn’t any jailbreak or unlock released for IOS 4.1 Baseband 05.14.02. Despite of clear warning not to upgrade iPhone 3G, 3GS & iPhone 4 if you rely on jailbreak or unlock still many users have ended up updating their iPhones to iOS 4.1. We have already covered guide to downgrade iOS 4.1 Baseband 05.14.02 to iOS 4.0.
Fortunately for iPhone 4 users there is guide to upgrade to iOS 4.1 without updating baseband however you won’t be able to unlock until ios 4.1 jailbreak tools are released. If you are old iPhone 3G user and accidentally upgraded to iOS 4.1 then here is Fuzzyband 4.1 Downgrader iPhone app to let you to downgrade iOS 4.1 Baseband 5.14.02 to iOS 4.0 Baseband 5.13.04.
Please keep in mind Fuzzyband 4.1 only works if you have iPhone 3G with old 5.8 (05.08) bootloader.
How to Downgrade iOS 4.1 (Baseband 05.14.2) to iOS 4.0 (Baseband 05.13.4) Using Fuzzyband
1. Launch Cydia from your springboard, and go to systems under section tab
2. Press to select 3G Fuzzyband Downgrader from the list of packages & click on install.
3. After installation is completed successfully return to cydia and press home button and launch Fuzzyband.
4. A message will be displayed if your bootloader is not supported, If you have the 5.08 bootloader you will be able to downgrade from baseband 05.12.01. Press the Downgrade button to begin downgrading your baseband.
5. Once the downgrade has completed successfully you will be displayed a Done! message saying, “I Haz Downgrade!”
You May Like to Check out