Back when Office 2007 was mainstream and for first time Microsoft introduced ribbon interface which many users didn’t like and found it complicated & difficult to locate features. For those users we had covered UbitMenu a tool to get back Office 2003 style classic menu in Office 2007. Now Office 2010 is officially launched and carriers similar ribbon interface.
If you have recently migrated from Office 2003 to Office 2010 and want to have classic menu instead of ribbon interface then we are here with yet another tool, Classic Menu Manager for Office 2010 a freeware utility to get back classic menus and toolbars of Microsoft Office 2003 to the Ribbon of Microsoft Office 2010 and allow you to work with Microsoft Office 2010 as if it were Office 2003, XP and 2000.
Classic Menu Manager for Office 2010 is free for personal use only.
Features Classic Menu Manager for Office 2010
1. All Languages Included in Single Installation Package
2. Supported International Languages of Microsoft Office 2010 Hide / Show Classic Menu
3. Hide / Show Build-in Tabs
4. Hide / Show The “All” Drop-Down Menus
5. Change The Position of Menus Tab
6. Keyboard Shortcuts to Browse All Menus
7. Classic Menu Manager
8. New Features and Functions of Microsoft Office 2010